- One of the leading brokerage houses in the MENA region, founded in 1997 as a subsidiary of Prime Holding [PRMH], a listed company on the Egyptian Exchange (EGX) and regulated by the Financial Regulatory Authority (FRA).
- The regional brokerage platform has a wide sales and distribution network in Egypt, in addition to international executions in the United Kingdom, Europe, and the United States.
- Our regional footprint covers more than 750 investors (instituions, retail, and high net worth investors “HNWIs”) spread across the globe with long-term relationships.
- Prime’s team has leveraged the group’s strong presence across the MENA region and played a significant role in multiple roadshows in almost all the IPOs and private placements that took place in Egypt.
- Prime Securities encompasses a huge sales force of 35 professional salesmen and traders dedicated to serve institutional, HNWIs, and individual clients in the local, regional, and international markets.
- Since inception, Prime Securities executed transactions worth more than USD10 billion (private placements, IPOs, and OTC).
- Prime Securities is ranked amongst the top 15 brokerage companies in Egypt with an annual trading volume of USD1.5 billion across all markets.
- Strong presence in OTC transactions.
The brokerage arm provides executions for multi asset classes:
• Fixed Income
• Global Depository Receipts (GDRs)
• Over-the-Counter (OTC)
• Equity Block Sale Trading
Prime Securities is a full-fledged licensed securities brokerage firm offering:
• Margin Trading
• Same-Day Trading
• Intra-Day Trading
• Online Trading
• Nilex Trading
• Clearing & Settlement
• Listing Agent
With 25+ years under its belt, the company has built an extensive experience and a proven track record in executing over-the-counter (OTC), tenders, initial public offerings (IPOs), and private placement deals.
Prime is connected to global trading platforms (Bloomberg & Thomson Reuters).
Prime Holding has more than EGP10 billion in assets held under custody.
It offers investors the privileges of holding their shares under direct operational control for rapid and seamless execution as well as settlement through efficient receipt, delivery, and safekeeping of securities, cash, and foreign exchange.
Prime Holding for Custody also provides:
• Dividend Collection.
• Corporate Action Processing.
• Proxy Voting.
• Standard Custody Reporting.
Prime custodian company assets and processes are in compliance with all market regulations.
Prime Securities, with its solid back office operations, provides advanced technology, safe custody & clearing locally through Misr for Central Clearing, Depository, & Registry (MCDR) as well as internationally with top global houses as Euroclear & Clearstream.