At Prime we believe that everybody counts, we constantly work on maintaining diverse, inclusive, and vibrant work environment. We know that it all comes down to people, so we continually seek, hire, and train energetic and highly qualified individuals who demonstrate flexibility and innovativeness and provide them with the necessary tools of success by supporting and motivating them in a healthy environment that nurtures superior performance.
Join our environment of success. We invite individuals of different backgrounds and expertise to join our team of excellence for the opportunity to excel and contribute to Prime Group.
· Prepare and improve information security policies.
· Analyze existing security systems and submit recommendations for changes or improvements.
· System status reporting and informing users for downtime and changes occurs in the system.
· Demonstrate experience with vcenter, vMotion, HA, DRS, VDS, affinity rules, storage migrations,P2v migrations.
· Demonstrate capabilities with vsphere storage provisioning, resource pools, host profiles, and third-party plug-ins as well as standard and distributed network switches
· Ability to manage Palo Alto firewall system and granting permissions to use the Internet in accordance with the policy set for that.
· Ability to deal with network design and vulnerabilities
· Design, deploy and manage LANs, WANs, VPN, APN networks, including routers, switches, servers, storage, firewalls, IPPBX, IP Phones, Gateways, CME, and other hardware.
· Good knowledge in packet inspection, traffic shaping, web security gateway, IDS and IPS
· Preparing a system (VPN Connection) for users while they are outside the company, as well as users who are in the company’s branches to enable them to work on the company’s various systems.
· Ensure that all company branches are in constant contact without any interruption, and address the service provider in case of malfunctions.
· Participate in making backup copies of data and settings for network devices to ensure their safety from loss and damage.
· Bachelor degree in, Computer Science, Information technology or any of its equivalent
· 5+ years of experience
· CCNP R&S
· CCNP SEC
· Experience with endpoint security solutions, IDS, NGFW, WAF
· VCP 6.5
· Veeam Backup and Replication.
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, emails and reports in order to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
- Prepare with MD responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements for committee, board, and other meetings.
- Manage and maintain MD’s’ schedules & make travel arrangements for MD.
- Plan and attend meetings in order to record minutes.
- Set up and oversee administrative policies and procedures for office.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge of office management systems & procedures.
- Working knowledge of office equipment.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Excellent time management skills & ability to prioritize work.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills & the ability to multi-task.