At Prime we believe that everybody counts, we constantly work on maintaining diverse, inclusive, and vibrant work environment. We know that it all comes down to people, so we continually seek, hire, and train energetic and highly qualified individuals who demonstrate flexibility and innovativeness and provide them with the necessary tools of success by supporting and motivating them in a healthy environment that nurtures superior performance.
Join our environment of success. We invite individuals of different backgrounds and expertise to join our team of excellence for the opportunity to excel and contribute to Prime Group.
The investment analyst will work on the ‘Buy Side’, research team of Prime Asset Management and will take an active role to interact closely with the fund management and portfolio management team. The investment analyst is required to conduct in-depth investment analysis and valuations of listed stocks in the Egyptian stock market, generating ideas for new stock picks and communicating & presenting recommendations to the team.
In specific the main responsibility of the investment analyst is to conduct extensive fundamental analysis and valuations on listed Egyptian stocks within defined sectors & to assign Buy/Hold/Sell recommendations based on the findings of the analysis.
The investment analyst will also be required to utilize quantitative tools
in assessing the risk and return profile of assets under management for
different mandates and communicating recommendations to the portfolio
This involves in depth financial modeling on specific stocks as well as sectors analysis. The analyst will be also required to review the economy on a broader context and conduct regular corporate visits to be updated with company news. The investment analysts needs to have a strong financial and technical background, together with a detailed understanding of how the economy functions, and of the impact that certain events can have on the value of a company.
The analyst will be required to present findings and recommendations to the asset management department and will play an active role in equity analysis and recommendations of stock selection.
- Bachelor degree in economics/ finance.
- 6-8 years experience in fundamental analysis.
- Strong accounting back ground.
- Macro-economic background.
- Having excellent attention to detail and a methodical investment/research approach.
- Strong fundamental background with strong knowledge on the different valuation techniques.
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and spoken.
- Ability to work well within a team environment.
Job duties & responsibilities:
- Expert Oracle developer forms & reports 6i, 11g at least 8-10 years.
- Expert Oracle database 11g, 12c.
- Expert in Oracle relation database, function, triggers, procedures and packages.
- Expert in sql, pl/sql.
- Oracle sql Developer, Toad, sql loader.
- Expert Oracle APEX 18 and Up, ORDS, Apache, Tomcat.
- Experience with WebLogic server and migration from forms 6i to 11g,12c
- Troubleshooting and technical assistance.
- Work with a team to plan and execute projects, estimates for timelines while ensuring that projects remain on target to meet deadlines.
- Provide leadership and guidance to coach, motivate, and lead team members to their optimum performance.
- Oracle development forms & reports
- Oracle Apex
- CSS, HTML, Web Technologies
- SQL Server
- 8-10 years of experience