At Prime we believe that everybody counts, we constantly work on maintaining diverse, inclusive, and vibrant work environment. We know that it all comes down to people, so we continually seek, hire, and train energetic and highly qualified individuals who demonstrate flexibility and innovativeness and provide them with the necessary tools of success by supporting and motivating them in a healthy environment that nurtures superior performance.
Join our environment of success. We invite individuals of different backgrounds and expertise to join our team of excellence for the opportunity to excel and contribute to Prime Group.
Asset Management Department
Money market &Fixed income trader in the Asset Management Department.
The role will be to
identify and capture opportunities in various Fixed Income & Money Market instruments.
The candidate shall be responsible for conducting investment decisions &
trading in all types of fixed & money market instruments (Bonds, treasury
bills, certificates of deposits…
- Following up extensively
on debt, currency interest rate decisions local and international news
- Building strong relationships and
communication skills with various bank dealers
- Implementing client strategy and
investment duration based on preset investment criteria for each client
- Forecasting the interest rate environment
and accordingly reflect expected shift in yield curves
As such the candidate
must have strong trading skills and solid background in all fixed income & money
market terminologies and calculations/math.
- Bachelor degree in economics/ finance- Fresh graduate
- Strong analytical, quantitative and
research skills with a strong grasp of macro-economic
- Excellent command of the English
language, both written and spoken.
- Ability to work well within a team
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Handle complex financial analyses, presentation materials, and transactions, and will be involved in direct communication with clients and prospects, including immediate participation in meetings.
- Performing industry, market and competitor research.
- Manage internal execution of transactions including sell-side M&A advisory, buy-side M&A advisory, and debt and equity capital raising transactions for companies across a variety of industries.
- Analyzing business plans and valuing companies using a variety of methodologies.
- Valuate the company by DCF method and other comparative methods with sensitivity analysis.
- Development of new deal leads/ideas
- Identifying and researching potential buyers, investors or targets for each engagement.
- Prepare business valuations using DCF analyses and EBITDA multiples and directly advise clients.
- Perform financial modeling and construct acquisition scenarios
- Construct LBO model used to evaluate various acquisition financing and leverage scenarios, and to analyze management and sponsor financial returns
- Conducting and reviewing research and analysis related to deal origination, structuring and execution.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or other business related study.
- 5+ years of experience in investment banking/corporate finance (or in a related field).
- CFA is a plus.
- Strong communication skills in order to guide clients through the investment process, including presenting and explaining investment options.
- Analytical mindset with ability to solve complex deal-related issues.
- Effective attention to detail with the ability to multitask and manage time effectively.
- Good technical skills in order to utilize spreadsheet and word processing applications during financial modeling or analysis.
- Adaptable, having the ability to transition between multiple projects/coverage sectors seamlessly.
- Outstanding quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.
- Fluency in English is necessary.